During the summer & autumn season, you can rent the whole chalet on a self-catered basis. Sleeping 10 - 14 people, its perfect for bigger groups of families and friends. We'll greet you in person, and make sure you're happy with how everything in the chalet works.
Our rates include
- Bed linens
- Mega box of loo roll (how come most rental places are mean with the loo roll provision?)
- Tea towels
- A starter pack of tea/coffee/milk. And most importantly, a bottle of fizz in the fridge.
- Use of the hot tub.
- Use of the washing machine & tumble dryer
- Evening meal with wine
- Arrival day starter shopping
- Mid stay clean
All two week rentals include clean linens at the end of week one. We can come in and make the beds up for you, or if you'd rather DIY, we'll leave them out for you to do when you're ready.
We understand that our four-legged friends are part of the family, and often you'll want to bring them on holiday too! So for self-catered summer lettings, we welcome dogs, subject to a couple of 'reasonable behaviour' provisos:
- If your pooch is used to sitting on the furniture, you must use a throw for them to sit on, to protect the furniture.
- Let us know in advance if your hound is an escapologist... the garden is not fully enclosed, just bordered by shrubs & summer flowering plants (in keeping with the local style), but we can provide ground stakes and temporary fencing if you need to keep them in check. Its not that decorative, but it does the job if you've got an adventurer.
- Please pick up any poop from the garden or the shared access road
- Please use the turbo-powered 'animal dyson' vac, to go over the rugs before you leave. The chalet has tiled floors throughout, so its generally easy to clean!
We provide a sandpit to fill with water, making a nice cooling doggy-bath in the summer heat, and a box of doggy treats in the welcome pack. And of course we can provide you with the details of the local english speaking vet for the UK return trip worming pill / passport stamp.