During the ski season, we run a 'catered chalet' service.
Catered chalet service includes
- accommodation in double/twin/triple room
- self-service continental breakfast
- afternoon tea & cake from 4pm
- three course evening meal with wine, and an coffee to finish (with a dash of something strong in it, if you fancy), six nights of the week. Chef's night off is Tuesday - leaving you one night of the week to sample a local restaurant.
- all bed linen & towels
- Use of the hot tub & sauna
- One drop off & pick up per day to the ski lift
Our rates are per person, per week, based on two people sharing a room.
- A single room supplement of 30% applies.
- Three adults sharing a room receive a 10% discount on each place.
- Children under twelve receive a 10% discount on the standard rate, or 25% if sharing a room with two adults.
- Shorter stays are possible, please get in touch for rates.
Families and child-free weeks
We recognise that different folks are looking for different things from their ski holidays. For some its a family affair with children, for others its a purely adult affair. When sharing communal chalet space, its tricky combining those two ambitions.
If you're looking for a child-free week, week, please do get in touch and we'll let you know if we've got any times where there are others looking for the same. They'll likely be outside of the peak February half-term & Christmas weeks, where families are constrained by school timetables.
Obviously, if you're booking the whole chalet for exclusive use, the mix of guests is entirely up to you!
LGBT guests are very welcome at PureAlps. It's sad we need to explicitly say this, but we know that gay people don't always get a warm reception when travelling. If you're not cool with eating meals and sharing the communal areas in the chalet with gay people, it's probably best you don't stay with us.
Our usual changeover day is Saturday, with check in at 5pm, and check out at 10am. We're happy to store your bags in the basement if your schedule falls outside of these times, but I'm afraid we do need to have the chalet clear so we can clean between guests departing and arriving.